Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx bitmap image

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx bitmap image
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 13:02:37 -0500 (EST)

This is really off-topic, so forgive me for this thread...

> According to Paint Shop Pro, the bitmap image you posted was in OS/2
> format. :)  I guess XPaint has it's own ideas about OS's as well, eh? ;)

XPaint can generate XBM, GIF, PNG, JPG, etc., but not BMP or ICO.
The NetPBM filters by Jeff Pokanzer et al are the source of the OS/2
tag during the XPM to BMP conversion step I did.

------
Don't think for a moment this is going to be any better
just because I'm here.   It won't I can assure you.

;
;