LYNX-DEV DOS port

From: Hynek Med
Subject: LYNX-DEV DOS port
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 1997 00:41:58 +0100 (MET)

Wayne,

I spoke to my djgpp guru, and he said that if the compiler crashes with
optimization, probably the only solution is to leave this one file
unoptimized.. (I.e., go ahead and optimize the others - perhaps with -O2,
which should give better optimization, but not the C file djgpp crashes
on.. I don't know how to do this in the Makefile save by manually.) He
also promised to look at it at home in more detail..

BTW, what do you set the INFOSECS to in your binaries? I think I'm waiting
too long after the "200 OK" message..

Hynek

--
Hynek Med, address@hidden