LYNX-DEV Message posted to Lynx-Dev

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: LYNX-DEV Message posted to Lynx-Dev
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 20:41:13 +0400 (GMT-4)

Didn't see this one get replied to on the list...
/lib/libm.so.5: undefined reference to `__getfpucw'
make[1]: *** [lynx] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/tomed/lynx2-7/src'
make: *** [linux-slang] Error 2

Can you check to see what /lib/libm.so.5 links to?  Also, you might want
to try getting a more up to date copy of slang.
ftp://space.mit.edu/pub/davis/slang
I think the current one is 99.38.
Alternately, I can compile one and send it to you..just need to know if
that system has ELF support, or if I'm gonna have to tell gcc to compile
a.out.

Duncan Hill