Re: LYNX-DEV autoconfig changes for SCO OpenServer

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV autoconfig changes for SCO OpenServer
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 06:38:59 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Bela Lubkin wrote:
> This is what I had to change to get lynx2-7_auto to build on SCO
> OpenServer Release 5.0.0.

Tom, take one and two :-)

> Third, I used a makefile target that was a copy of the linux target,
> with -DSCO -DMMDF rather than -DLINUX.

I had started stting up a test for MMDF earlier that would eliminate
the -DMMDF flag, by setting SYSTEM_MAIL to the path to "submit" or
"sendmail".  With both binaries on a system, this becomes a user
choice, i.e., configure flag.

The modules affected are LYMail.c,  LYMain.c, LYPrint.c and LYReadCFG.c

------
Alright what do you want me to do?  Let's get it over with.

;
;