LYNX-DEV lynx eats spaces in a link

From: ratan
Subject: LYNX-DEV lynx eats spaces in a link
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:16:35 -0700 (MST)

Hi there,

I just found that if there is a link <a href="a b c">, lynx treats
it as "abc" (with no spaces).  I looked in the CFP for handling of
spaces in the links, but it wasn't of much help.  So the question is
this how it is supposed to work, or does it have to do with the way
lynx renders the document as it receives information?

Thanks
ratan
;
;