Re: LYNX-DEV A request of sorts..

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV A request of sorts..
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 17:23:06 -0700

Duncan,

In the case of your particular table, try padding each of the entries in the
first (left most) column with   to an equal character length, and then
it should look pretty decent.

Another idea is to put each item inside a <P></P> (within the <TD></TD>) and
let lynx thereby diplay it as a straight list.

Finally, take a look at http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/faq.html and see if you can
use that method.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,