Re: LYNX-DEV HP-UX weirdness with 2-7ac0.28 solved

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV HP-UX weirdness with 2-7ac0.28 solved
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 20:27:09 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 21 Mar 1997, Jonathan Sergent wrote:

> Adding the missing -DUNIX from the make invocation for libwww
> fixed the problem I reported a few hours ago with DIR being
> undefined.  Someone fixed that a month or two ago, and it seems
> it crept back in at some point to the devel code!

It is in the Makefile of the devel code for snake3* targets (so it did
creep back in [or rather out of it]), but
not in the makefile.in (used for auto configuration).

Btw. currently the latest package is 2.7ac-0.31, difference from
2.7ac-0.28 (which was only there briefly) is today's 27bugfix from
Fote and changes from Tom for auto config and curses.

  Klaus

;
;