Re: LYNX-DEV problem compiling 2.7ac-0.31 w/NetBSD+ncurses

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV problem compiling 2.7ac-0.31 w/NetBSD+ncurses
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 09:25:13 -0500 (EST)

(I'm delayed leaving til monday, will fix bugs til then)

> On my home system (where this worked last week), I had to predefine
> the CFLAGS to include /usr/local/include, where the ncurses header
> is (1.9.9e).  I noticed Tom didn't remove the NetBSD ifdefs from
> src/LYCurses.h; I see no reason to leave that section in.
that's noted with a remove-it-later (unless you're sure we're done with
conventional builds on NetBSD)

> I also had to change line 514 of src/LYForms.c to say:
>     wbkgd(form_window, wgetbkgd(stdscr));
> instead of getbkgd()
right.  Someone else noticed this.  It's an error in ncurses through 1.9.9e
(I'll add a configure-test for this, since "fixing" it won't work with SVr4
curses, in any case).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden