LYNX-DEV Re: found a bug in Lynx (2.4)

From: Al Gilman
Subject: LYNX-DEV Re: found a bug in Lynx (2.4)
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 17:59:19 -0500 (EST)

  From: Allan Feng <address@hidden>

  I have found a bug in url http://www.webspawner.com/users/allanscodes/
  What I was doing was I click on webspawner page machine on the bottom of
  the page. then i click modify. I then enter my page name and password and
  click enter. When it got there that is when it said that there was a bug
  in lynx version 2.4 I think that is the version that it said. I use a apco
  turbo computer.

Thank you for the report.  Please share this with the maintainers of the
Saskatoon FreeNet and gently encourage them to install Lynx 2.7 + the
current BUGFIXES zip.

--
Al  Gilman

for more information, start at http://lynx.browser.org/