Re: LYNX-DEV using Lynx as an automatic internet agent - Thanks!

From: A. R. Vener
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV using Lynx as an automatic internet agent - Thanks!
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 22:34:01 -0500 (EST)

All,

Thanks to Wayne's suggestions I was able to figure out
how to downlaod the original html form (never did that before)
and set it up under my own web pages with a cgi script that
dumped the cgi string to a file. The orginal form also held
some significant clues about the format of the action
reference to their cgi script.

The end result is that I got my lynx agent up and running perfectly.

Thanks Wayne!

Rudy Vener

;
;