Re: LYNX-DEV Development code archive

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Development code archive
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 23:39:23 -0500 (EST)

Yesterday, I said:
> I'd like to organize a TODO list.  A draft is on

I've grabbed most of A.M. Kuchling's TODO list and organized it
into topic area.  I've also added a web entry form so you can
post to the TODO page.  I can also have the form copy the entries
to this mailing list, if people want that.  It's on:

http://www.slcc.edu/lynx/html/todo-list.html

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
How do you think I feel?