LYNX-DEV 2.6 configuration questions

From: Chuck Bearden
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2.6 configuration questions
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 15:41:43

Greetings from a new member and first-time poster.

We are running Lynx 2.6 on a SPARC.  Clients are using
vt100 emulation over an unorthodox network configuration.
I can give details if they are needed.

Two questions:

1) Our users find that when they tab to a drop-down menu
   (e.g. at www.hotbot.com), they cannot get the box to
   close once they have selected an option.  The session
   is basically stuck until the job is killed.  This occurs
   whether one telnets directly to the SPARC or goes through
   our network.

   Any way to fix this?

2) We just switched from 2.3.8 Beta to 2.6.  The previous
   version did not highlight all links, just the one selected.
   Some of our users find this confusing, and would like to
   see only the selected link highlighted, as before.

   Is there a way to change this?  I've been through the
   .lynxrc, lynx.cfg, and userdefs.h files, and found nothing
   that leapt right out at me as being the answer.

I don't know what options were exercised when our binary was
compiled, as it was probably done by our vendor.

Any pointers appreciated.

Chuck
Chuck Bearden                   email: address@hidden
Catalog Department              voice: 713/247-3499
Houston Public Library          fax:   713/247-3158
500 McKinney Ave.
Houston, TX  77002