Re: LYNX-DEV bsdi-slang

From: Jim Spath (Webmaster Jim)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV bsdi-slang
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 06:09:54 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 26 Mar 1997, Laura Eaves wrote:
> I just got a different ISP and am now using BSDI.
> I tried building lynx with slang, but discovered there's no entry in
> the makefile for bsdi-slang.
> I added the following to Makefile and built lynx successfully with slang...
> It seems to work.
> Feel free to add this to the distribution Makefile.

We are working on having Lynx build by using the "configure" script.
If you are able, can you get the latest development version onto
your BSDI system, and then do this:

./configure --with-screen=slang
make netbsd

NetBSD is one of the systems that has been tested with configure,
and is similar to BSDI.  I don't think we've tested that combination
yet.  It would be a big help.  Thanks.

------
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
My God I'm depressed.