LYNX-DEV Lynx Bug (fwd)

From: Ronald Loneker Jr
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx Bug (fwd)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 10:45:10 -0500 (EST)

I just attempted to connect to a URL using Lynx and received a message
that I encountered a bug in Lynx.  Speaking with our Academic Computer
Center Director, I am sending you the following information.

The URL:  http://www.umn.edu/mhec

The Operating System being used by us:  UNIX

The version:  4v3-1.1

The TCP/IP implementation:  ???
(I am using a IBM-compatible PC and dialing into our Computer Center
using the Windows' (v. 3.1) Terminal program.)

Then, the message was written:
Lynx now existing with signal:  11

Thank you.

Ronald Loneker, Jr.