Re: LYNX-DEV Frames-challenged???

From: Tod Weitzel and his Orchestra
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Frames-challenged???
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 16:02:23 -0800

> From: Michael Warner <address@hidden>
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re:  LYNX-DEV Frames-challenged???
> Date: Wednesday, March 26, 1997 5:31 AM
> Sorry, left off the <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags.  *I* LOVE lynx.  Honest!

Good.  We won't have to force you to use netscrape over a 9600 baud modem.

-Tw?
+-----------------+---------------------------------+
|  Tod Weitzel    |http://www2.inow.com/~xarph      |
| address@hidden  |Use Lynx. http://lynx.browser.org|
Random quote:
Important letters which contain no errors will develop
errors in the mail. Corresponding errors will show up in the
duplicate while the Boss is reading it.

;
;