Re: LYNX-DEV mail/edit/extract

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV mail/edit/extract
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 13:03:27 -0500 (EST)

  From: address@hidden (Phillip Helbig)

  When I P)rint a file and select M)ail the file, I would like to be
  popped into EDT to possibly edit the file (a prompt would be even
  better).

Yes, that would be nice.

No, it's not in the program, yet.

I think this is on Scott's ToDo page -- linking to full-function mail tool.

The way you can do it now is not that bad: instead of p)rint, hit
g)o-to and enter "mailto:address@hidden"; when it asks for
an URL.  Then you will get asked if you want to include the page
you were at, your designated editor will be called, etc.

--
Al Gilman
yes, this answer is buried somewhere in