LYNX-DEV (no subjectlynx_386 version unknown)

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: LYNX-DEV (no subjectlynx_386 version unknown)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 1997 15:58:49 -0800

win32 lynx problems
--

jude <address@hidden>

        I tried installing a package called lynx_386.zip along with ole32s.exe
and the most that comes up when we try running lynx is the
flashing lynx icon.  I have this running on a gateway 2000 pentium class
machine.  When I went into a dos window and tried running from the dos
prompt under windows
load error no dpmi came back.
I get csdpmi3b.zip and extract that and try again.
The ole32s stuff has already successfully installed according
to that game that came with the package  This time load error packet
driver not found  I'm running windows 3.11 for workgroups
When I got this package all relevant
Any ideas will be greatfully received and tried out.
;
;