Re: LYNX-DEV Compose information in hotmail

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Compose information in hotmail
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 1997 10:18:10 -0500 (EST)

  To: address@hidden
  X-Personal_name: seenu
  From: address@hidden

  Give me information about how to send messages from my hotmail account

Sorry, that's a HotMail question.

Personally, I don't recommend HotMail.  You are better off running a
real mailer such as Pine or Elm from the account where you user Lynx.
HotMail is mostly good for people who have only PPP access to the
internet and can't figure out how to configure their POP mail client
on their PC.

--
Al Gilman