LYNX-DEV Lynx port for DOS

From: Bill Schiavo
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx port for DOS
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 04:15:48 -0500 (EST)

Hello everyone.  I believe that I have found a small problem in the Lynx
port for DOS.  When I try to save option settings via the options menu I
get an error message from lynx that says "alert! unable to save options.
I suspect that this is a result of Lynx trying to create the file .lynx.rc
which is not a valid DOS filename.  Did anyone else try to use the options
menu?  I know this a small problem since you are able to set the options
in this menu with the Lynx.cfg file but I thought I'd mention it.

By the way, I think that you did a good job on the port and hope that work
will continue on it.

Thanks

;
;