Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Rules!

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx Rules!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:10:51 +0900 (JST)

> IF, AND *ONLY* IF, you're running an X-server _on_the_PC's.
[...]
> In the environment you describe, you *cannot* get graphics from the
> Unix system displayed on the PC's screen.   *WITHOUT* changing somthing.
> end of story.

Yes, let's take this off the list, please.  I have some great leads
from Ben and Scott.  Let me follow them up.  If I can get something
going, I'll post.  Thanks again everyone.

__Henry

So this post isn't a total waste, I'll add the announcement that the
digested archive for March will be up in about 2 hours.  I'm running
it through the filter now (takes about 30 min. just for that).
;
;