LYNX-DEV Lynx for MS-DOS

From: dbibb
Subject: LYNX-DEV Lynx for MS-DOS
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 16:28:37 -0500

I understand LYNX is available for older 8088 & 80286 machines
and I'd like information on those versions.  I didn't see
information on them in the documentation I found on-line but
I'm probably just missing it.  Any help would be appreciated
as our school has a number of older computers we'd like to
use on the net.

David Bibb

;
;