Re: LYNX-DEV compression

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV compression
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 00:16:38 -0500 (EST)

  From: "C. Steele" <address@hidden>

  could you tell me which compression agent you used to compress the Lynx
  distribution files?  it's in a .zip format, however I am unable to
  uncompress it with GunZip, Tar or anything else on my server... I'd really
  like to get lynx running.  Thanks!

Looking in
   Linkname: Software available from SAILOR

--
Al Gilman
;