LYNX-DEV Patch-o-matic!

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV Patch-o-matic!
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 00:39:32 -0700

Jim, Klaus, Tom, and Wayne, the fine lads using my system to integrate all
the new stuff into Lynx, have been busy hacking CGI too, and have asked me
if I would announce thier new Patch-O-Matic page. Hit this CGI driven page
with your current version of Lynx, and it offers you the update patch to
their latest code. (Or any number of other patches)

Try this out at

  http://www.slcc.edu/cgi-bin/lynx/patch

and see for yourself.

Good work guys!

(Oh, lest I be wrongfully given undo credit, I've just been watching over
their shoulders and making anoying suggestions. I am not yet a contributer
to lynx code. [Hey, I did make a couple suggestions that eventually made
it into the code in modified versions so I am working on it.])

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,