Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: Duncan Hill
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 07:38:24 +0400 (GMT-4)

On Fri, 4 Apr 1997 address@hidden wrote:

> Guys, Lynx is great, but there now seems to be no way to call up a helpfull
> list of commands like you used to be able to. The usual keys to use to
> I guess I am probably just doing something wrong though.

The usual keys to use to get help on Lynx are the  ?  key and the  h  key.
Your system administrator may have changed these.  The help documents are
online, but I'm not sure if they apply to Lynx 2.6.  You can find them at:

http://www.crl.com/~subir/lynx/lynx_help/lynx_help_main.html

Also, you might want to ask your system administrator to consider
upgrading to Lynx 2.7.  It has quit a few upgrades, bugfixes etc.

Duncan Hill