LYNX-DEV Where is list of public servers?

From: Ann Barnes
Subject: LYNX-DEV Where is list of public servers?
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 11:03:37 -0500

Is there an accessible/printable list of free, public lynx servers?

We still have many graphically handicapped users who need access to a lynx
server?

Is there source for HP-UX 10.X to build my own?  Thanks.

Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list, I am new at using this stuff!
Please email me your answers, as I have not (yet?) subscribed to this list...

Ann

;
;