Re: LYNX-DEV Re: #38 -- another quickie

From: Jonathan Sergent
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Re: #38 -- another quickie
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 1997 20:59:08 EST

 ] to refresh my memory (and to see how bad the color combinations get),
 ] I just built a copy of Lynx with 1.9.9e:
 ]
 ]      it dumps core during initialization

That's strange; 2.7.1 and a recent 2.7-ac worked fine for me with
1.9.9e (and many, many others who run systems which come with 1.9.9e
and Lynx, I would suspect).  Even the color worked with 2.7-ac.  I'm
not saying that upgrading isn't a good idea, just that it's not an
option for some, and it shouldn't be a requirement.

--
Jonathan Sergent / address@hidden / address@hidden
;