LYNX-DEV term problems

From: Eric Beyer
Subject: LYNX-DEV term problems
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 21:44:20 -0700 (MST)

I have been using lynx for quite a while and lately I have noticed that when I
have my TERM set to vt100 that I get this error:
Terminal not powerful enough for SLang.

I am not sure if this is a slang problem or some other problem on the system.
I have used several different termcaps on the system thinking that maybe the
termcap file got messed up somehow but none of it has seemed to work.

Currently I am using the -term=vt102 option when I have to use lynx but I was
just mostly concerned that vt100 no longer worked for using lynx with slang
compiled into it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Eric