Re: LYNX-DEV lynx color styles

From: Klaus Weide
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx color styles
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:52:53 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 6 Apr 1997, JOHNLIM wrote:

> address@hidden wrote:
>
>  >This may be not the best thing, if the patches you used were an oudated
>  >version and Rob already has much improved his code.
>  La> Exactly!  All I know is that I have made it working,  with plain lynx
>  La> 2-7, no bugfixes,  with s-lang,  the patches I used were for 2-6.  I
>  La> figured out there is no point in making this public, but now when
>  La> somebody mentioned it...
> I'd love it, right now I'm still using Lynx 2-6RP-mb007 (colour styles
> patch + multibookmarks) instead of Lynx2-7 because of the missing
> colour styles...
>
>  La> my source code is a mess.  I am trying to clean it up, and then I'll
>  La> create the patches and send them.
> Please do ! I'll be waiting. :)

Jan <address@hidden> has sent me his patches, and I have
already combined them with *some* of the devel code changes (not the
auto config stuff).  I will bring it up to 2.7.1 level (w.r.t. Fote's
changes) and announce it.

Note that this is not Rob's latest code (although it may be the most
recent he has made available).  My idea is that people shouldn't
have to continue using 2.6 instead of 2.7.1 for using Rob's code.
But further changes (including auto config) will probably not be
merged with this version of Rob's code.

  Klaus

;
;