LYNX-DEV LynxScape

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: LYNX-DEV LynxScape
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 1997 11:58:53 -0400 (EDT)

I don't have a (big) problem with Lynx becoming LynxScape -- That is, for
it to follow in Netscape's path of HTML destruction.

I just wanted to make sure, since this is a public browser, that we all
agree this is good for Lynx.  I am very glad that Fote spoke up and
created his path.  #1) I don't know the parsing that well and #2) it means
a lot to me to see Fote conceed this point.

Shall we work towards making all the other thing Lynx can't do because
they are not right, work?  Like spaces in URL's and improper
html://host/../file.html urls?

Wayne

;
;