Re: LYNX-DEV Sending active link/page URL to print/download ?

From: JOHNLIM
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Sending active link/page URL to print/download ?
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 97 15:08:00 +0800

Al Gilman <address@hidden> wrote:

 As> You might want to look into what a proxy can do for you.  At the
 As> very least, if you run a caching proxy, the case when what you
 As> want to file is the _current document_ is covered.  Any page you
 As> have looked at in the session, probably.
That would take a bit more work though... :(

 As> May I have a reference for the webget you use?
I believe Larry has already provided you with that. :)

 As> You might be a customer for screen.
I do have screen, but I don't quite like it, I prefer just using Lynx and
"shelling" out that particular command...

---
 John Lim Eng Hooi * Email address@hidden
 CoSysOp, Cyber City BBS +603-7587400 * Cyber HQ [http://www.cyberhq.net.my]
 Associate Editor-In-Chief, DJnet * DJnet [http://www.cyberhq.net.my/djnet]