Re: LYNX-DEV yahoo

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV yahoo
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 09:00:04 -0400 (EDT)

  To: address@hidden
  X-Personal_Name: aymen
  From: address@hidden
  Subject: LYNX-DEV yahoo

           BEFOR I SEND THIS LEETER I TRY TO GET IN YAHOO BUT I CAN NOT
  AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY IN SPITE OF I FOLLOW THE RIGHT PROSEDURE.

Perhaps we can help you.  At the moment we don't know what
procedure you followed.  There is more than one right way to get
to Yahoo.

Suppose you used the g)o-to-URL command, and answered the prompt with

  http://www.yahoo.com/

That should work.  If it doesn't, try

  http://204.71.177.69/

If the first one fails and the second one succeeds, the problem is
with the Domain Name Service (DNS) at your site.  Consult you local
system operators about problems with DNS.

If none of this helps, write back to address@hidden with more
information about what you did and what you observed.

--
Al Gilman
;