LYNX-DEV How do I download?

From: Mholley
Subject: LYNX-DEV How do I download?
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 13:11:52 -0400

Okay, I don't know if your the right person to ask but, anyway, I've been
trying to download a property outline for my law class from lawschool.com.  I
get to the part that says download, and I do, then it gives me the file name,
but where on lynx is located so that I can retrieve it and/or how do I retrieve
it?  Is the problem in my downloading technique?  Help if you can. . . . Thanx
:-)

;
;