Re: LYNX-DEV I need your Browser

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV I need your Browser
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 1997 18:17:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Lincoln County Library wrote:

> I read PCWORLD MAY 1997 pg.274 they said your browser will work on an
> 8088 pc with 640k mem can you tell me if this will work. Please reploy
> to address@hidden

I went and checked out the online version of this article at
http://www.pcworld.com/software/internet_www/articles/may97/1505p274a.html
I was a bit dissapointed that Minuet got such a large review, but
otherwise it is nice that they gave the old PC some recognition.  Anyhow,
I reccomend a url that they failed to list: http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/

Wayne

;
;