Re: LYNX-DEV Compile problem on SunOS 4.1.4/ncurses 1.9.8a (getbkgd miss

From: Wayne Buttles
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Compile problem on SunOS 4.1.4/ncurses 1.9.8a (getbkgd missing)
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 1997 09:22:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Hynek Med wrote:

> On Tue, 8 Apr 1997, Wayne Buttles wrote:
>

> > What happens if you add this to LYForms.c after the other defines?
> >
> > #define getbkgd(win) ((win)->_bkgd)
>
> Yup, it works.

Thank you for trying that.  I did forget to mention that our testing
method was not quite proper, but I wanted to see if that worked for
other people.  This is what I have in 386/win32 pdcurses and it seems to
work great.  Tom has reported it as just being a typo from getbkgd to
wgetbkgd which could be fixed with just a:

#define getbkgd wgetbkgd

...but I have not verified this.

Wayne

;