Re: LYNX-DEV the printing function and submit/image/reset buttons

From: Larry W. Virden, x2487
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV the printing function and submit/image/reset buttons
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 05:11:25 -0400

> But what I think is that you should probably test it, and see how it
> behaves in different situations.  Say an INPUT field within PRE which
> has text (given by VALUE attribute?) which is longert than 20
> characters...

This points out a dangling thread from this mailing list.  A while
back some folk were discussing the possibility of a 'regression test
suite' type of directory of html that could be shipped with lynx that
could be used to a) test that lynx was working on a machine and b)
that the degenerative cases (both good and bad) were still working,
after someone hacked in a change.  In fact, these might be two suites,
one ofwhich shipped with lynx and the other available for download.

Anyways, I just wondered if anyone out there was interested.  It would
be a way that some of the folk on this list who say 'well, I'd love
to help, but am not that great a programmer' or 'I don't know the
internals of lynx that well' could contribute.
;