Re: LYNX-DEV Fote mods

From: Foteos Macrides
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Fote mods
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 11:13:24 -0500 (EST)

"Brian Tillman, x8425" <address@hidden> wrote:
>[...]
>Um, I use the "Save to a local file" option of p)rint all the time.  It's the
>"Print to screen" that I find sort of worthless, since I already have it on my
>screen in the first place.

        If you do not have an attached printer and a means of directing
"screen" output to it (e.g., via the Setup menu for a real VTxxx, or its
equivalent for a full emulation), then indeed it is "worthless" to you.
But if you do, then it's worthy.

        Guard agaist the trap of thinking that because you don't personally
see the usefulness of something, that it's "worthless". :) :)

                                Fote