Re: LYNX-DEV long-term migration

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV long-term migration
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:13:52 -0400 (EDT)

                                  Iteration 2 on long-term migration (p1 of 13)

                                 Introduction

   My text for this section:

     AG> That's my $.02 worth; what do others think?

     KW> There. You asked for it...

   Thank you for complaining when you don't understand what I write. I
   will try again, but this topic is one that might take an intensive
   seminar for us to establish a bridge of language by which we can
   communicate. I am going to make another attempt, here. It takes a long
   time to write a short letter; time I don't presently have. Hence this
   message will be long and not pass through the mail.

[...]Full text at

http://www.access.digex.net/%7Easgilman/lynx/plans/robust.html

--
Al Gilman