Re: LYNX-DEV How do I get https to work?

From: Michael Ritzert
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV How do I get https to work?
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 08:39:42 +0200

   On Wed, 9 Apr 1997, Subir Grewal wrote:

   2. I posted code to a vanilla http_proxy here several months ago.  On
   another thread, I described what I did.  The minimal version of the proxy
   is less than 100 lines, so it merely requires someone competent outside
   the US.

That may have been before i subscribed to this group. Is there any
documentation where such add-ons are summarized? It would be a pity if
such things get lost in the mass of traffic existing in this
group. Maybe a monthly posted FAQ?

Michael
;
;