LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/

From: mitch
Subject: LYNX-DEV http://lynx.browser.org/
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 00:08:10 -0400 (EDT)

I'd like to be able to save files on to my hard drive.  I've been doing this in
2 steps. First I (P)rint the file. This puts the file in my cyberspace
directory.  I then use the Unix command cat with my communications software
capturing the text.  An alternate way is by using the Unix command sx and
download the file via Xmodem.  There must be a better 1 step way.
address@hidden

;
;