Re: LYNX-DEV UCdomap.c in lynx2.7.1oldRP+wb+ct-0.2

From: Nelson Henry Eric
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV UCdomap.c in lynx2.7.1oldRP+wb+ct-0.2
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 16:06:05 +0900 (JST)

> I would very much appreciate if you could try it again and see if it still
> fails, and try to capture the first error messages.  What happens when you
> go to the src directory and just compile that one file?
> (`make UCdomap.o'.) You could also try to use the non-autoconfig Makefile:

I am very sorry to have taken up your time.  I guess people like me
need the autoconfig.  There must have been something edited improperly
in my Makefile, because I was able to get a successful compile finally
by rewriting the sun4-ncurses target.  Have no idea what was wrong,
but it was my error, and I apologize.

__Henry
;
;