LYNX-DEV Wanted for future Lynx releases: easy way to update userdefs.h

From: Peter Karlsson
Subject: LYNX-DEV Wanted for future Lynx releases: easy way to update userdefs.h
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 10:34:34 +0200 (MET DST)

I would like to have an easy way to update userdefs.h, i.e a list of what
has changed there, so I don't have to change the new version of the file
for each time I get a new version (it's getting a bit annoying).

Or, even better, a smart routine that will add what has changed to an
existing file, and update the version number automatically.

BTW, I read the LYNX-DEV from the archives at flora.org, and there seems
to be a small bug in the program that generates the files there. The
In-Reply-To link seems rather "messed up".

--
\\//
Peter - http://nafmo.home.ml.org/ - ICQ UIN 762719

;