Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx on OS/2 (fwd)

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV Lynx on OS/2 (fwd)
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 1997 09:39:18 -0500 (CDT)

and Wayne Buttles writes:

>Anyone have a screen shot of Lynx/2 doing tables?  We actually have a
>copy of Warp here, but have NEVER been able to get it to install on any
>(desired) machine.  I am curious how it looks.

Here are two screen shots. The first is from Lynx/2. The second is from
Lynx 2.6. As you see, there are a few differences. NOTE: I cleaned up some
word wrap by my mail editor and I did not include the status line in
either screen shot. ALSO: The title line for Lynx/2 did not include the
(p1 of 2) because I used a larger screen height for that window. Sorry if
it is misleading, but I wanted to include that line to illustrate the
extra vertical space preceding the heading at the top of that page.

BTW, I had no trouble installing it, but I have not ever found the source
code for this either.

Joe

-----Lynx/2-------------------------------------------------

                                               Peru State College Home Page

                     [IMAGE] PERU STATE COLLEGE HOME PAGE

  [Feature] Peru State College Volleyball Team [Feature]

        Academics       Activities      Admissions
        Athletics       Alumni & News   Campus Map
        Library         Miscellaneous   People

    This page is a central index for access to Peru State College www
    services, as well as for other World Wide Web access points.

   [Guestbook and Suggestion Box] [View Recent Guestbook Entries]

   [INLINE]
   [Top of PSC Home Page]

   Click on map for campus scenes and information.
   Campus Building List | Larger Campus Map
   Old version of PSC Home Page
   [INLINE]

-----Lynx 2.6--------------------------------------------------------
                                   Peru State College Home Page (p1 of 2)

                   [INLINE] Peru State College Home Page

           [Feature] Peru State College Volleyball Team [Feature]

                      Academics Activities Admissions
                     Athletics Alumni & News Campus Map
                        Library Miscellaneous People

    This page is a central index for access to Peru State College www
    services, as well as for other World Wide Web access points.

   [Guestbook and Suggestion Box] [View Recent Guestbook Entries]

   [INLINE]
   [Top of PSC Home Page]

                                  [ISMAP]
              Click on map for campus scenes and information.
                  Campus Building List | Larger Campus Map

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden        |  has written the universe.
address@hidden   |                               -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)

;