LYNX-DEV Automatic browsing with lynx

From: Webmaster
Subject: LYNX-DEV Automatic browsing with lynx
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 11:30:15 +0200

Hi there,

Only a short question:

Is it possible to use lynx, as an automatic URL checker?
I found something about "traversal" mode.
My idea: 1. Step: Generating URL list from SQL-Database
         2. Step: Checking these list with lynx, once a week
         3. Step: Collect Error messages in error-list
I use lynx win32 version on NT 4.0.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Christian Heye