Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 and tables

From: Joe Kincaid
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV OS/2 and tables
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 19:50:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 address@hidden wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Apr 1997, Larry W. Virden, x2487 wrote:
>
> [...discussion and screen shots deleted...]
>
> It may be a case of just enough NBSPs or having <TD> going to the next tab
> stop, and it just happens the strings are the right size.

If someone would care to write some bad HTML (grin), some tough, but valid
HTML or just point me at a URL, I would be glad to see just how robust
the table support is.

Joe
-----
Joseph Kincaid                 |  Mathematics is the alphabet with which God
address@hidden   |  has written the universe.
address@hidden        |                          -- Galileo
http://www.peru.edu/~kincaid   |   (except he said it in Italian, of course.)

;