Re: LYNX-DEV empty messages

From: Al Gilman
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV empty messages
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 1997 09:33:02 -0400 (EDT)

  From: address@hidden (Philip Webb)

  970419 i wrote:
  >   it seems like  2 or 3 times a week  we get empty messages of this type.
  >   is there something in Lynx documentation which needs tightening up?
  --- snip ---
  970420 Al Gilman wrote:
  > [Floodgate warning]
  --- dykes holding --- lots of water diverted ---
  > Actually, let me offer one other incremental step:  If you can
  > come up with some good coaching/warning language I will install
  > a buffer page containing that advice between the links on the
  > home page and the actual mailto: URL.

  sorry to be slow, but is this in  lynx.browser.org ?
  -- i want to look at what's there, pretending to be a complete novice.

Yes.  So far as I can see, most of the junk is addressed to
address@hidden and much of that is generated from mailto:
URLs at http://lynx.browser.org/

--
Al