Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2-7 + styles 0.2

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx2-7 + styles 0.2
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 17:06:53 -0600

Rob Partington <address@hidden> writes:

>i've finally managed to get enough time to finish this off

Darn!

I tried several times, and lynx wouldn't connect. I got it to load
lynx.browser.org once, but even that failed on subsiquent attempts.

Hmm, since there are several of us on this machine (Tom, Jim, Klaus,
Fote, Wayne, myself, etc), if one of you download it, let the rest of
us know where it is.

Meanwhile, I guess I'll go home in a while and hope I have time this
evening to play with it. If anyone gets it downloaded and working
anywhere, I'd like a report too.

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,