Re: LYNX-DEV new RP code ...

From: Rob Partington
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV new RP code ...
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 14:01:33 +0100 (BST)

Jonathan Sergent wrote:

> The linux-style target (I assumed this was what I was supposed to
> use) in the new RP code has the tabs at the beginnings of the lines
> expanded to spaces.  It was pretty confusing for a minute or two until
> I noticed ...

does it?  i'll fix that if the linux-style target is ever used.

> I haven't had a chance to look at it further other than to notice that
> it doesn't do much "out of the box" (unless blinking control codes on
> the status line is "much").

did you specify a .lss file?  or specify styles in your lynx.cfg file?
if not, then how do you expect lynx to know what your styles are?
telepathy?  i *did* give instructions on what to do in my post

>> "lynx -lss=test.lss test.html"

> Did I miss something?

you would appear to have completely missed the instructions.

>> "make develop"

not "make linux-style", or "make <anythingelse>"
--
rob partington / address@hidden / address@hidden
;