LYNX-DEV 2-7rp trials

From: Scott McGee (Personal)
Subject: LYNX-DEV 2-7rp trials
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 1997 10:52:23 -0600

Well, I got the 2-7rp code, and started to look at testing it. First hurdle:
my system, solaris2, isn't supported in the Makefile with an ncurses option.

I tried making one by adding -DNCURSES and replacing -lcurses with -lncurses
in the seemingly appropriate place. I tried compiling and get:

HTML.c: In function `HTML_start_element':
HTML.c:561: `hcode' undeclared (first use this function)
HTML.c:561: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
HTML.c:561: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `HTML.o'
Current working directory /usr/local/src/misc/lynx/lynx2-7rp/src
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `solaris2-ncurses'

which leaves me unsure if the problem is Rob's code, my ncurses hack on the
makefile, or what.

Does anyone have a known good solaris2-ncurses makefile that they can share?

Scott

Scott McGee: Salt Lake Community College Webmaster | When in danger,