LYNX-DEV Is lynx good with international characters?

From: Dan Soleil Pollock
Subject: LYNX-DEV Is lynx good with international characters?
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:32:26 -0400

At http://www.interpage.ca there are 3 accented characters in french,
2 of them do not work because they are closed in within a word but the
3rd (actually second) one works as it has spaces on either side.  I
have tested it and if I put a semi-colon at the end of the code, it
works but with NS and IE, it works fine as it is.

 I will be using lynx to automatically convert html email to text in a
french environment but I can see that I will run into problems often as
accents appear often.

 Can someone suggest something?  I am using win32 and have no win32
compiler so my hands are tied.

Thanx
Dan.

;