Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7

From: T.E.Dickey
Subject: Re: LYNX-DEV lynx 2.7
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:32:25 -0400 (EDT)

> I'm getting back to lynx after an absense.  I like what you've
> done with it, thanks much.  Now ...
>
> I can't seem to get the underscores to toggle, they're always on for
> bold text.  I've got
with 2.7, you are (I assume) using slang.  It hardcoded underlining on in 2 of
the 8 color combinations, to fix some other problems.  Perhaps that's it.

> I've also noticed that sometimes my screen gets reversed colors,
> i.e., white is black (reverse video).  I usually have to exit lynx
> to clear it up.  It most recently happened after I did a search.
maybe you're using the new XFRee86 xterm's terminal description with
color_xterm (if so - http://www.clark.net/pub/dickey/xterm/xterm.faq.html)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
address@hidden